Flowers Costa Rica

Products

Sort by: Product Price Default
  •  per page
Gift Photo Frame with your own photos
Send us your Photos and we will print them for an awesome GIFT Photo Frame
Gift Includes 1 Photo Frame same or similar to the photo shown
Our price: $69.00
Quantity Out of stock
Johnnie Walker Whisky Blue Label 750 ml
Costa Rica Johnnie Walker Whisky Blue Label 750 ml
Our price: $249.00
Quantity
MONTES ALPHA Chardonnay
Vinified with clean must separating three different lots using three different strains of selected yeasts: D\47, Montrachet and native. 70% of this wine was barrel fermented and aged in French oak for 12 months and the other 30% was fermented in Stainless Steel tanks., 30% of the wine undergoes malolactic fermentation. Grapes sourced from Casablanca Valley. The wine remains in its original cask for one year using a monthly batonage to enhance buttery flavours and complexity which emphasizes the union of refined flavors of tropical fruit and aromas. Full bodied and creamy in the mid palate and very complex. The 1998 vintage selected as "WORLD CHAMPION CHARDONNAY"
by SLOW FOOD of Italy, after a tasting in 26 cities around the world, monitored live by BBC-TV in London.
Our price: $49.00
Quantity
Roses, Lilies, glass vase, best seller
Special white roses, and glass vase
Our price: $98.00
Quantity
SKU 110 Gourmet Gift Basket
Gourmet Gift Basket

-Bottle of Chilean Chardonnay Wine
-Bottle of Chilean Merlot Wine
-Package of Imported Crackers
-Pate de Pato
-Bottle of Onions on balsamic vinegar
-Italian Antipasto
-Aceituna Manz rellena anchoas
-Chile Jelly
Our price: $149.00
Quantity
SKU 111 Luxury Gift Basket Set
Luxury Gift Basket Set

1 High quality imported coffee
2 boxes of imported cookies
3 boxes of imported chocolates
2 packages of imported dried fruits
2 packages of imported mixed and selected nuts
A bottle of quality imported BRUT Sparkling Wine
gift-wrapped in a basket
Our price: $259.00
Quantity
SKU 163 Cup Cakes personalized with Company Logo 50 units
Cup Cakes personalized with Company Logo 50 units
Vanilla/Chocolate flavor
Please place your order with minimum 48 hours advance notice.
Picture is a sample and may vary.
Our price: $280.00
Quantity
SKU 171 Argentina's Gift Basket
Argentina's Gift Basket
1 Bottle Argentina's White Wine 375ml
1 Bottle Argentina's Red Wine 375ml
1 Imported crackers
1 Pate de Pato


Dos de nuestros mejores vinos argentinos Peque?a Vasija, blanco y tinto de 375 ml, se complementan finamente con las galletas de soda con aceite de oliva y romero que a?aden un toque especial al delicado mousse de oca
Our price: $59.00
Quantity
SKU 172 Canepa Gift Basket Chilean Wine
CANEPA Basket

1 Bottle Sauvignon Blanc Wine 375ml
1 Bottle Cabernet Sauvignon 375ml
1 Imported crackers
1 Red Pesto
1 Imported Chocolate

Dos excelentes vinos chilenos Canepa de 375 ml, Sauvignon Blanc (blanco) y Cabernet Sauvignon (tinto), se degustan a la perfecci?n con las galletas de soda con aceite de oliva y romero y el exquisito pesto rojo; para finalizar un rico chocolate con pasas.
Our price: $72.00
Quantity
SKU 205 Vanda Lavender large flower
Vanda Lavender orchid large flower
Our price: $42.00
Quantity
  •  per page